Flower & Herb Grazer
- Our Guarantee
This is a spin on our very popular Herb & Flower Forage Blend, it contains a fantastic array of Leaves, Flowers & Herbs all blended with our Grazing Grass to create a forage mix that smells so amazing your Bunnies or Piggies are guaranteed to enjoy!
What makes our Grazer range different?
We created our brand new "Grazers" to offer more variety when it comes to feeding forage. All of our new "Grazers" start on a bed of our Grazing Grass and are blended with high quality botanicals, the result is a beautiful, healthy forage mix that works out cheaper but doesn't skimp on the Bunny Bistro quality! With the added bonus that these are available in bulk 5kg & 10kg options.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Adds amazing variety to their diet
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Great source of dietary fibre
- Great mix of Grass, Leaves, Flowers & Herbs
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas, Tortoises and most other small animals & Rodents
Dried Grass, Parsley Stalk, Raspberry Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Marigold Flowers, Red Cornflowers, Spearmint
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
Should I feed different types of natural forage?
- Here at Bunny Bistro, our philosophy on forage is to try and replicate the natural diet when possible, a great way to do this is to introduce your bunny to different types of forage that they would naturally graze on in the wild. The best bit is that these different leaves, flowers, herbs & fruit have so many health benefits ranging from better fur coverage to improved gut function.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.