- Our Guarantee
Our Mulberry Leaves are a lovely vibrant green, this combined with their large size makes them a very appealing forage to your bunny! These leaves also have a slightly higher protein content than other common foraging leaves, making them a great addition to your rabbit's diet.
Rabbits are unlikely to fluctuate in weight within their adult years, however, this is not unlikely. Our leaves are a great way to help maintain your pet's weight as well as being a delicious snack.
Features of Mulberry Leaves:
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Great source of dietary fibre
- Higher protein forage, great for energetic bunnies!
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas, Tortoises and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Mulberry Leaves
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.