- Our Guarantee
Nettle is loved by rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and most small animals. It is perfect for feeding as part of a natural diet, as a treat or blended with hay for added forage. Nettle is also rich in Vitamin C & can help circulation detox whilst also helping to improve the function of the Liver & Stomach.
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Great source of dietary fibre
- High in vitamin C, great for circulation!
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas, Tortoises and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Nettle Leaves
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.