Norfolk Nettle Bites
- Our Guarantee
These cubes are made from 100% Nettle, this amazing plant is grown just a few miles from our warehouse in Norfolk. It contains a great combination of crunchy stems and leaves all squashed together (under extremely high pressure) to form an incredible, 100% natural forage treat, free from binders & additives.
Not only do our Norfolk Nettle Bites smell & taste delicious, the hard texture will help to keep your buns teeth short & healthy!
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Hard cubes, perfect for nibbling!
- Great source of dietary fibre
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas & most other small animals & Rodents
Dried Grass, Dried Dandelion, Dried Plantain, Dried Nettle, Dried Apple Leaves, Dried Birch Leaves, Dried Marigold Flowers (Calendula), Dried Rose Petals, Dried Chamomile, Dried Cornflowers - Red, Dried Cornflowers - Blue, Dried Hibiscus, Dried Mallow Flower, Dried Raspberry Leaves, Dried Parsley, Dried Coriander, Dried Spearmint, Dried Chervil Stalks, Dried Lemon Balm, Dried Strawberry Leaves
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.