Posh Paws Stainless Steel Rabbit Bowl
This dish is manufactured from the finest quality, heavy gauge stainless steel and features a unique fused on, rubber, non-slip rim; each bowl is then stylishly finished with an applied enamel design.
Stainless steel does not absorb any food odours and these dishes are not only hard wearing and stylish, but they are also hygienic and dishwasher safe, they are available in 3 colours, White, Orange & Cream.
These bunny dishes are 125mm in diameter and have an inside depth of 45mm, with a total capacity of 350ml.
- Heavy gauge stainless-steel bowl
- Features a non-slip, rubber rim
- Hygienic and dishwasher safe
- 350ml capacity
- Available in 3 stylish colours
This Product is suitable for:
All small pets
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.
How do I keep my rabbit healthy?
- Here at Bunny Bistro, we believe that all rabbits should be happy, and a healthy bunny is a happy one! To keep them as healthy as possible, it is down to us owners to make sure that we meet all their needs. We have come up with a simple step-by-step plan for you to check off, that way you know that you are doing the best you can for your fluffy friends!
- 1 - It's a simple one, make sure clean, fresh drinking water is ALWAYS available
- 2 - Make sure that you have a good quality dust extracted hay available at all times, don't worry about them overeating, your bunny is smarter than they look, as they will only eat what their body needs!
- 3 - Feeding a good quality feed pellet such as our Hypoallergenic Rabbit Pellets will ensure complete nutrition as well as added vitamins and minerals to help with digestive health, urinary tract health as well as skin & coat health!
- 4 - Provide natural treats & forage for added fibre, as well as interaction & general wellbeing
- 5 - Offering small amounts of fresh greens daily will add variety & enrichment to their diet
- 6 - SPACE, we all know how important stretching your legs is, so make sure you offer your bunny as much space as possible, at a minimum your bunny should be able to hop 3-4 times, stand up fully, lie down and stretch out. Try letting your bunny have a hop around your garden (if Bunny Safe)