All Forage A-Z

We supply a range of forage products for your rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, or other small animal - from apples to willow bark! All of our pet food supplies are free from harmful pesticides and perfect for your fluffy friend!

Experts recommend that around 85% of your rabbit's daily diet should consist of hay & natural forage, with the remaining 15% consisting of fruit & veg as well as good quality pellets.