- How To Use
PaperPaws Bedding is a super premium paper bedding & litter for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters & most other small animals. It is made from unused offcuts from the teabag production industry making it highly absorbent, dust free & soft on your buns feet!
The soft & fluffy strips make it the perfect bedding for creating cozy areas for nesting & naps! The absorbent bedding makes it easy to spot clean, reducing waste and making each bag last longer!
- Made from unused offcuts of teabags, so its never touched a tea leaf!
- Dust free
- Super Soft on your little ones feet
- High absorption & easy to spot clean
- Comes in a small, lightly pressed bale for easy storage
This Product is suitable for:
All small pets
Simply remove a handful of bedding from the bag, pull apart gently and add a thin layer to your animals bedding & toilet areas (3-5cm). Spot clean & replace daily. If your animal starts to eat large amounts of bedding, please remove and discontinue use. Keep away from pets & children. Store in a cool, dry place.
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.
How do I keep my rabbit healthy?
- Here at Bunny Bistro, we believe that all rabbits should be happy, and a healthy bunny is a happy one! To keep them as healthy as possible, it is down to us owners to make sure that we meet all their needs. We have come up with a simple step-by-step plan for you to check off, that way you know that you are doing the best you can for your fluffy friends!
- 1 - It's a simple one, make sure clean, fresh drinking water is ALWAYS available
- 2 - Make sure that you have a good quality dust extracted hay available at all times, don't worry about them overeating, your bunny is smarter than they look, as they will only eat what their body needs!
- 3 - Feeding a good quality feed pellet such as our Hypoallergenic Rabbit Pellets will ensure complete nutrition as well as added vitamins and minerals to help with digestive health, urinary tract health as well as skin & coat health!
- 4 - Provide natural treats & forage for added fibre, as well as interaction & general wellbeing
- 5 - Offering small amounts of fresh greens daily will add variety & enrichment to their diet
- 6 - SPACE, we all know how important stretching your legs is, so make sure you offer your bunny as much space as possible, at a minimum your bunny should be able to hop 3-4 times, stand up fully, lie down and stretch out. Try letting your bunny have a hop around your garden (if Bunny Safe)