- Our Guarantee
These sweetened Banana Slices is enjoyed by Rats, Mice, guinea pigs, and other small animals. It is just perfect as a hand feeding treat to boost confidence. As with all fruits, Banana should be fed sparingly as it is high in sugars.
Key Features of Banana Slices:
- Adds variety to their diet
- Perfect hand feeding treat
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Sweetened to enhance its palatability
- Suitable for most small animals
These banana slices comes with added sugar and honey for an extra sweet treat for your small pet. If you want an all natural banana treat, try our Banana Coins.
This Product is suitable for:
Rats, Mice, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and most other small animals
If you are looking to create the perfect crunch and chew combination, view our Fruit & Seed Treat.
Dried Banana, Honey, Sugar
All of our Forage is naturally sourced with no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Should I feed dried fruit & veg every day?
- Dried fruit & veg is a much-loved treat, they taste delicious, but they are high in sugar. We recommend feeding rabbits, Guinea Pigs & Hamsters small amounts every other day (roughly). When possible, always go for unsweetened fruit! Rats, Mice & Gerbils can be fed a bit more, small portions every day will be fine. If you do notice your pet starting to put on weight, either cut down the amount of dried fruit & veg you are feeding or feed less often.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.