- Our Gaurantee
Beetroot is enjoyed by many small animals. It is just perfect for feeding as part of a natural diet, as a treat or as a topper to hay for added foraging fun! Being flaked, it is easy to ensure only a small amount is fed, and it can be used in treat dispensers or activity toys too.
Beetroot is high in natural sugar and starch, so is best fed sparingly
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Perfect for sprinkling over hay!
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Can help to stimulate appetite
This Product is suitable for:
Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Dried Beetroot Flakes
All of our Forage is naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Should I feed dried fruit & veg every day?
- Dried fruit & veg is a much-loved treat, they taste delicious, but they are high in sugar. We recommend feeding rabbits, Guinea Pigs & Hamsters small amounts every other day (roughly). When possible, always go for unsweetened fruit! Rats, Mice & Gerbils can be fed a bit more, small portions every day will be fine. If you do notice your pet starting to put on weight, either cut down the amount of dried fruit & veg you are feeding or feed less often.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.