Canadian Timothy Hay Box 5kg
- Our Guarantee
Our Canadian Dryland Timothy Hay is grown using natural rainfall & is only cut once per season, giving it exceptional green colour & a great smell. Our team breaks each bale down by hand, sieving out all the dust and removing anything that we don't want your bunnies to munch on.
This Ultra Premium Hay is packed full of easily digestible fibre and contains low to medium protein, making it the perfect daily diet for your small animal. Great for feeding on its own or mixing with other hays.
Canadian Timothy hay is known as the King of hay, nutritionally, it is ideal for small animals as it contains just the right amount of fibre, the long, coarse stems are just the right texture to naturally wear down your rabbit's teeth whilst feeding, resulting in a healthier, happier bun!
The dimensions of this wonderful box are, 39cm X 28cm X 22cm
Did someone say free delivery? - This product comes with free express delivery! Simply add this product to your cart and select the free express delivery option at checkout, and boom! Before you know it, your bunnies will be munching some delicious natural forage! For more info on delivery, please view our Shipping Policy.
Why use Bunny Bistro Hay Boxes?
- 100% Natural
- Dust Extracted to ensure a top quality, clean product
- Contains lots of long, coarse stems and leaves
- Great source of dietary fibre
- 100% recyclable, plastic free packaging
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Canadian Dryland Timothy Hay
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Which Hay should I feed my Rabbit or Guinea Pig?
- Every animal is different, they all like the taste and texture of different food items, and hay is no different! As a rule, we always suggest giving Canadian Timothy Hay to your rabbit as this contains long, tough stems that are great for wearing down teeth and keeping your bunny occupied. We then have our English Timothy Hay, which is a great blend of tough & soft stems, making it ideal for younger or fussier rabbits & Guinea Pigs. Our Meadow Hay is a great everyday hay for Rabbits & Guinea Pigs of all ages, this hay is Soft and green with an incredible sweet smell making it very palatable!
How much hay should I be feeding my Bunny?
- Rabbits need at least one large bundle of hay that's as big as they are every day! We always recommend that your bunny has access to fresh hay 24/7 as they will generally only eat what they need, and as always make sure they have access to fresh, clean water.
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.