- Our Guarantee
Our Linden leaves are delicious & crunchy, they are a rich source of dietary fibre as well as naturally occurring vitamins & minerals which make them great for your small animal's digestive system. Linden leaves are also fed to small animals as they can actually help to improve gut health, resulting in a happier, healthier pet.
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to your pet's diet
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Great source of dietary fibre
- Helps to improve gut health
- Suitable for most small animals
Rest Assured - All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
This Product is suitable for - Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas, Tortoises and most other small animals & Rodents
Dried Linden Leaves
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.