- Our Gaurantee
These Rosehips are 100% natural, with no added sugar or sweeteners! Rosehips are not only rich in vitamin C, they also contain a good amount of bioflavonoids, citric acid, malic acid, zinc, Vitamins A, B3, D, and E. These can be hand fed to encourage interaction or mixed with hay to encourage foraging. As with any dried fruit, Rosehips should be fed sparingly, as they are high in natural sugars.
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Perfect hand feeding treat
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- High in vitamin C, Great for Guinea Pigs!
- Can help to stimulate appetite
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Dried Rosehips
All of our Forage is naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Should I feed dried fruit & veg every day?
- Dried fruit & veg is a much-loved treat, they taste delicious, but they are high in sugar. We recommend feeding rabbits, Guinea Pigs & Hamsters small amounts every other day (roughly). When possible, always go for unsweetened fruit! Rats, Mice & Gerbils can be fed a bit more, small portions every day will be fine. If you do notice your pet starting to put on weight, either cut down the amount of dried fruit & veg you are feeding or feed less often.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.