- Our Guarantee
Our English Timothy Hay has a great mixture of tough & soft stems, making it great for rabbits & guinea pigs.
This Premium Hay is packed full of easily digestible fibre and contains low-medium protein, making it the perfect daily diet for your small animal. Great for feeding on its own or mixing with other hays.
This Timothy hay will contain varying shades of green & yellow stems, this is not a sign of inferior quality, it is just a result of our beautiful British weather! Timothy Hay is nutritionally perfect for small animals, containing just the right amount of fibre, the blend of coarse & soft stems are perfect for Guinea Pigs & even fussy Rabbits who don't like their hay too crunchy!
These small 1kg bales are much easier to store, and they stay fresher for longer!
- 100% Natural
- Easy to store, 1kg compressed bales
- Dust Extracted to ensure a top quality, clean product
- Great source of dietary fibre
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas and most other small animals & Rodents
100% English Timothy Hay
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Which Hay should I feed my Rabbit or Guinea Pig?
- Every animal is different, they all like the taste and texture of different food items, and hay is no different! As a rule, we always suggest giving Canadian Timothy Hay to your rabbit as this contains long, tough stems that are great for wearing down teeth and keeping your bunny occupied. We then have our English Timothy Hay, which is a great blend of tough & soft stems, making it ideal for younger or fussier rabbits & Guinea Pigs. Our Meadow Hay is a great everyday hay for Rabbits & Guinea Pigs of all ages, this hay is Soft and green with an incredible sweet smell making it very palatable!
How much hay should I be feeding my Bunny?
- Rabbits need at least one large bundle of hay that's as big as they are every day! We always recommend that your bunny has access to fresh hay 24/7 as they will generally only eat what they need, and as always make sure they have access to fresh, clean water.
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.