Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £19.99

On Sale

Botanical Hay Box - Flower & Herb

Sale price

  • - 0%
  • Regular price £14.99
    ( / )
    • Description
    • Ingredients
    • Our Guarantee
    • FAQs

    Our Botanical Hay Boxes are hand mixed and hand packed using the best quality natural forage. Our boxes contain only 100% natural ingredients, made up with 30% botanical leaves & flowers and 70% Timothy chop hay which is harvested early in the season to provide maximum nutritional value, it's also high in fibre and nice & crunchy, perfect for dental health! 


    Each Box Contains 1kg of Premium Quality Chopped Timothy Hay & 500g of Dried Botanical Leaves & Flowers - A whopping 1.5kg of premium forage!

    We are proud to say that our Botanical Hay boxes are 100% Plastic free! Our custom-made boxes are filled with premium forage and then sealed using paper tape!


    The dimensions of this wonderful box are, 39cm X 28cm X 22cm


    Did someone say free delivery? - This product comes with free express delivery! Simply add this product to your cart and select the free express delivery option at checkout, and boom! Before you know it, your bunnies will be munching some delicious natural forage! For more info on delivery, please view our Shipping Policy.


    Why buy Bunny Bistro Botanical Hay boxes?


    • 100% Natural
    • Dust Extracted to ensure a top quality, clean product
    • Variety of flavours to choose from
    • 100% Recyclable Packaging
    • Free Shipping


    Please note, this product may settle during transit, simply give the box a gentle shake before opening, and you'll be good to go! 


    This Product is suitable for:


    Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Degus, and other hay eating small animals

    This box is a mixture of Premium Timothy 'Chop' Hay and our popular Flower & Herb Salad (Parsley Stalks, Nettle, Alfalfa Forage, Marigold Flowers, Red Cornflowers, Spearmint, Premium Dandelion, Raspberry Leaf)

    All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals

    How much natural forage should I feed?

    • If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.


    How do I start feeding natural forage?

    • We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!


    When will I get my order?

    • We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.