- Our Guarantee
These natural, dried apple leaves are a brilliant source of fibre, vitamins & minerals that is much-loved by many small pets. The crunchy stems make this forage irresistible to rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, tortoises and other small pets (see below for the full list).
Our leaves are the perfect treat to introduce variety into your pet's diet. The leaves are rich with fibre and antioxidants, aiding the gut health of your small animal, and the crunch also stimulates their minds, keeping them occupied and entertained.
If you are looking to buy apple leaves to add to your forage, consider trying some of our premade forage mixes. These vary from Fruit Leaf Salads to Botanical Hay Box, all available in a variety of sizes.
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Great source of dietary fibre
- Good mix of crunchy stems and leaves
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas, Tortoises and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Apple Leaves
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.