- Our Gaurantee
It's not just a stereotype, Rabbits LOVE carrot! In fact, most small animals do! These dried carrot slices are the perfect alternative to the fresh stuff as they hold the same nutritional value, same delicious taste but there harder, crunchier texture will help to maintain tooth health. Carrot is just perfect for feeding as part of a natural diet, as a treat or as a topper to hay for added foraging fun! As with all fruit & veg, make sure only a small amount is fed daily, as this is high in natural sugars!
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Perfect hand feeding treat
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Can help to stimulate appetite
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Dried Carrot Slices
All of our Forage is naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Should I feed dried fruit & veg every day?
- Dried fruit & veg is a much-loved treat, they taste delicious, but they are high in sugar. We recommend feeding rabbits, Guinea Pigs & Hamsters small amounts every other day (roughly). When possible, always go for unsweetened fruit! Rats, Mice & Gerbils can be fed a bit more, small portions every day will be fine. If you do notice your pet starting to put on weight, either cut down the amount of dried fruit & veg you are feeding or feed less often.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.