Healthy Salad Bowl
- Our Guarantee
A 100% edible palm leaf bowl filled to the brim with tasty leaf mix, its then topped with a fantastic selection of dried fruit & veg including some bun favourites like apple slices and carrot. Not only will your fluffy friend love the contents of this salad bowl but they will go crazy for the crunchy bowl itself!
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Edible bowl!
- Great source of dietary fibre
- Great mix of tasty leaves & yummy fruit & veg
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and most other small animals & Rodents
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.