Foraging Tray - Herbal
- Our Guarantee
Introducing Bunny Bistros' Foraging Trays!
These brand new trays are filled to the brim with delicious grazing grass and topped with a layer of fantastic healthy forage, at only £2.99 are sure to be a new favourite in your home. Available in the following flavours:
Our trays are made from bunny-safe card so you can simply unwrap the tray and let your buns go crazy!
The grazing grass used in our Foraging trays makes a fantastic addition to your rabbit's diet, the crunchy stems are great for maintaining tooth health and the high-fibre content is great for supporting a healthy digestive system.
Our herbal foraging tray is topped with a fantastic selection of aromatic herbs and popular leaves including Parsley stalks, Echinacea stems, and Birch leaves. This aromatic blend is sure to be a favourite amongst your buns.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Packed in a cardboard bun-safe tray
- Adds amazing variety to their diet
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Great source of dietary fibre
- Great mix of leaves, flowers & herbs
- An amazing quality forage at only £2.99!
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas, Tortoises and most other small animals & Rodents
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
How much natural forage should I feed?
- If you ask your bunnies, they will say there is no such thing as too much forage! For the most part they are correct, you can feed your bunnies as much natural forage as they will eat, we recommend mixing handfuls in with their hay as well as giving handfuls throughout the day. There are certain scenarios where you should limit forage, for example if your rabbit is overweight you should limit forage that is high in protein & sugars.
Should I feed different types of natural forage?
- Here at Bunny Bistro, our philosophy on forage is to try and replicate the natural diet when possible, a great way to do this is to introduce your bunny to different types of forage that they would naturally graze on in the wild. The best bit is that these different leaves, flowers, herbs & fruit have so many health benefits ranging from better fur coverage to improved gut function.
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.