- Our Guarantee
All rabbits love to eat flowers during the summer months, but why stop there? With these beautiful Hibiscus Flowers, your rabbit can enjoy their favourite treats all year round!
Hibiscus flowers offer support to your pet’s immune system, and are also high in natural vitamin C and rich in antioxidants. Sprinkle these flowers around your pet’s home for added exercise and some boredom-busting fun which stimulates their natural foraging instinct.
- 100% Natural
- Add variety to your pet's diet
- Perfect for sprinkling over hay to encourage foraging
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Excellent source of dietary fibre
- Can help to stimulate appetite
- Rich source of anti-oxidants
- Suitable for most small animals
Rest Assured - All of our Forage is naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Composition - 100% Hibiscus Flowers
This Product is suitable for - Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas, Tortoises and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Hibiscus Flowers
All of our Forage is naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Can rabbits eat flowers?
- Yes, Rabbits love to eat flowers, more specifically the petals (but will eat the whole thing usually). In the wild, rabbits will supplement their diet with flowers, they are able to distinguish between safe & toxic flowers, but unfortunately our pet bunnies have lost that ability, so it is down to us to make sure everything we put in their food bowl is 100% safe! We have spent years talking to vets, specialists & growers to make sure all our natural forage is 100% safe and beneficial for your small pets!
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.