Coconut Hut for Small Animals
This 100% natural, pesticide free coconut shell makes a great home for small animals such as Hamsters, Gerbils & Mice. Your pets will waste no time making this their new comfy, super snugly nest! This strong, sturdy coconut shell will encourage healthy nibbling but won't be easily shredded or broken!
This coconut has a 64mm diameter hole, giving your pet plenty of room to get in & out.
- 100% Natural Hide
- Encourages Healthy Nibbling!
- Super tough & Long Lasting
- Has a 64mm diameter hole
This Product is suitable for:
Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice.
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.
How do I keep my rabbit healthy?
- Here at Bunny Bistro, we believe that all rabbits should be happy, and a healthy bunny is a happy one! To keep them as healthy as possible, it is down to us owners to make sure that we meet all their needs. We have come up with a simple step-by-step plan for you to check off, that way you know that you are doing the best you can for your fluffy friends!
- 1 - It's a simple one, make sure clean, fresh drinking water is ALWAYS available
- 2 - Make sure that you have a good quality dust extracted hay available at all times, don't worry about them overeating, your bunny is smarter than they look, as they will only eat what their body needs!
- 3 - Feeding a good quality feed pellet such as our Hypoallergenic Rabbit Pellets will ensure complete nutrition as well as added vitamins and minerals to help with digestive health, urinary tract health as well as skin & coat health!
- 4 - Provide natural treats & forage for added fibre, as well as interaction & general wellbeing
- 5 - Offering small amounts of fresh greens daily will add variety & enrichment to their diet
- 6 - SPACE, we all know how important stretching your legs is, so make sure you offer your bunny as much space as possible, at a minimum your bunny should be able to hop 3-4 times, stand up fully, lie down and stretch out. Try letting your bunny have a hop around your garden (if Bunny Safe)