- Our Guarantee
These Coriander (Cilantro) stalks have a lovely aroma and are highly nutritious, containing high levels of crude fibre, vitamin C & A whilst also being rich in magnesium. They also help to aid digestion, making them great for all small animals.
To keep a varied diet we encourage you to view our various salad mixes which contain coriander stalks. The salad options range from a simple but effective Herb Salad to a Nibble Salad which offers an assortment of natural chew treats alongside the coriander stalks."
- 100% Natural
- Adds variety to their diet
- Crunchy aromatic stalks help to maintain tooth health
- Packed full of natural vitamins & minerals
- Can help to stimulate appetite
- Suitable for most small animals
This Product is suitable for:
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Degus, Chinchillas and most other small animals & Rodents
100% Coriander Stalks
All of our Botanicals are naturally sourced with no additives & no chemicals, making them perfectly safe for all animals
Can Rabbits eat herb stalks?
- Yes, Rabbits love the taste of most herb stalks, they are full of flavour and the crunchy texture helps to maintain tooth length. Herb stalks contain lots of natural vitamins & minerals which have health benefits for your pet, ranging from healthier looking coat to improved gut function!
How do I start feeding natural forage?
- We recommend when introducing new forage that you always trial it to make sure your small pet eats it & doesn't react negatively to it (diarrhoea or other digestive issues). It's very rare that rabbits react negatively to forage, but it's always best to be safe!
When will I get my order?
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days, all orders are sent via next day delivery with either Royal Mail, FedEx UK, or DPD, this will be stated in your order details once it has been dispatched. You should receive your order in around 2-3 working days.